|How is s-1360 Integrase Illustrating in Test Results?
Jul 27, 2003
S-1360 Integrase, Yes or No, or possibly?
| Response from Dr. Young
Developement of S-1360, an experimental HIV integrase inhibitor has been terminated, because the medication is very poorly absorbed in the human gastrointestinal tract. BY
ps-- please, only post your question once, not ten times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Role Of Integrase In Hiv
- What Is The Role Of Integrase In Hiv?
- Muscle Ache After Cunilingus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.