Jul 22, 2003
Hi, I am in Germany and my family is mailing my Kaletra to me. We didnt realize until after we mailed it..but it says keep in a fridge...will it be ok when I get it? thanks have a good day
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Kaletra can be at room temp for up to 30 days. It should not be exposed to temperatures above 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Massage Scared To Get Tested
- Masturbation With Saliva And Negative HIV Test
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Swallowing Blood
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.