Not so bad after all

Hi - I just wanted to share my experience as I and countless others seem so nervous about starting treatment.

Three months ago I started on a Combivir and Sustiva combination. For the first 2 weeks I had slight dizziness before bed after taking the sustiva. Since then I have had no side effects of any description.

I find the regime easy to take and remember - personally I take Combivir at 11.00am and then again with Sustiva at 11.00PM. I really like the point about being able to take either with or without food. I find the pills easy to take and overall I am very pleased. I feel sorry for anyone who has side effects but its not been my experience and I started with a CD4 of 230 and Viral load about 30,000.

Keep up the great work everyone and its not so bad as you might imagine!!

Thanks for your comments. I'm sure that they will be of interest to many of our readers. BY

my insurance
Best HAART regimen when VL is undetectable