Jul 20, 2003
i recently found out that im hiv positive. i have been working for the medical insurance company ghi for 5 years, i was wandering if my medical benefits will cover the cost of my hiv medicine
| Response from Dr. Young
Most, if not all, insurance companies cover HIV medications. The variables, though are the cost of copayments and limitations on the total amount of coverage (if any).BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.