Jul 20, 2003
i recently found out that im hiv positive. i have been working for the medical insurance company ghi for 5 years, i was wandering if my medical benefits will cover the cost of my hiv medicine
Response from Dr. Young
Most, if not all, insurance companies cover HIV medications. The variables, though are the cost of copayments and limitations on the total amount of coverage (if any).BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.