Jul 20, 2003
Was wondering when Aztec will be available? IS it good?
Response from Dr. Young
Aztec, an investigational version of zidovudine (ZDV, AZT), is to my knowledge, no longer in development. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.