Jul 20, 2003
Was wondering when Aztec will be available? IS it good?
Response from Dr. Young
Aztec, an investigational version of zidovudine (ZDV, AZT), is to my knowledge, no longer in development. BY
No Gall Bladder, What meds are more appropriate
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.