Jul 20, 2003
When a person tests posative for hiv is there a system for partner notification without telling them in person such as anonymous partner notification?
| Response from Dr. Young
yes, some localities have contact notification systems. The specifics would really depend on the particular government and location. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Laws In Illinois Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV
- Ohio Laws On Hiv Partner Notification
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.