Can you feed me some information regarding recent Paris Conference

Dear Dr. Young, Dr. Wohl, and Dr. Pierone,

Two questions, I am a future law candidate who is hoping to aid infected individuals in the fight to bring better treatments so that we can improve dealing with the damn virus. I was wondering what beneficial or notable improvements that was discussed at this year's conference at Paris. Can you feed me some information that you found to be a positive sign towards the treatment in hiv? Was anything regarding improving toxicities, lypodystrophy associated complications, or wasting discussed? And also what area of study of law would allow me to fulfill this goal? Thanks i will really appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,

Future Law Candidate Hopeful In New Jersey

Thank you for your interest in new data about HIV treatments. If you are a future attorney, then you shouldn't have to be "fed" information-- rather, I'd suggest that you review meeting summaries; many of these can be found at TheBody as well as other real-time or near-real-time web sites. BY

How to get treatment when cant afford it!!!
analyzing test data trends