Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Can you feed me some information regarding recent Paris Conference
Jul 20, 2003

Dear Dr. Young, Dr. Wohl, and Dr. Pierone,

Two questions, I am a future law candidate who is hoping to aid infected individuals in the fight to bring better treatments so that we can improve dealing with the damn virus. I was wondering what beneficial or notable improvements that was discussed at this year's conference at Paris. Can you feed me some information that you found to be a positive sign towards the treatment in hiv? Was anything regarding improving toxicities, lypodystrophy associated complications, or wasting discussed? And also what area of study of law would allow me to fulfill this goal? Thanks i will really appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,

Future Law Candidate Hopeful In New Jersey

Response from Dr. Young

Thank you for your interest in new data about HIV treatments. If you are a future attorney, then you shouldn't have to be "fed" information-- rather, I'd suggest that you review meeting summaries; many of these can be found at TheBody as well as other real-time or near-real-time web sites. BY

Previous
How to get treatment when cant afford it!!!
Next
analyzing test data trends

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.