Jul 19, 2003
Hi. This is from a reader in Australia. I have tested negative after three months and after six months.(unprotected oral and he came in my mouth) I am due to get married at the end of the year. Is there any chance that I can infect my partner with HIV at a latter stage ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. Congrats on your upcoming marriage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS By Having Sex With Two Different Men Back To Back?
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Dried Breast Milk On Shared Breast Pump?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Can You Get Hiv If Your Partner Doesn't Have It?
- How Much Does Nevirapine Cost?
- How Can You Get Oral Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.