Kaletra and combivir follow up

Hi, I have been to two doctors and both have recommended that I start treatment. The first wanted me on 5 different meds though and I didnt feel comfortable with him as a doctor so I switched to someone that I feel better about. I have herpes outbrake every two weeks, very tired, Psoriasis, I have been to the emergency room 3 time in a year for my stomach and have recently found out that its a bacteria that is common with HIV? What do you think? You asked why I would start with a tcell of 650 and viral of 125,000

Right, if you are HIV positive and have symptoms of immune deficiency starting therapy is completely justified even at high CD4 cell counts.

Let us know if your conditions improve on HIV therapy.

Does sterostim work?
time to start meds?