How to get treatment when cant afford it!!!

Dear Experts,

I have searched this site but have been unable to find a section that in details explain how to get treatment if one cant afford it. I just wanted to let you know that it would be great if this section doesnt exist to think about adding it. I'm sure that many individuals who need treatment dont get it cause they cant afford it and dont know where to turn. If this does exist please make a note to where we sure turn our sites to. Many thanks.

Howard

Dear Howard-

Thanks for your suggestion. It would indeed be helpful if there was information somewhere regarding assistance with medication costs.

Part of the difficulty lies in that this site is viewed by people in many differnt parts of the planet. Providing details on getting assistance in each the 50 states in the US would be enough of a challenge let alone trying to also be of service to those in Peru, Serbia and South Africa.

Regardless, some basic advice like getting in touch with a local AIDS Services Organization, HIV clinic social workers, case managers, etc could be useful.

David

Blood coagulation risk
first combo?