tested posative starting soon

doc, my doctor told me not to worry so much that hiv medications are becoming less and less toxic and more and more powerful at controlling the virus. He said that there is no reason that i should ever get sick if i adhere to my regimens. Do you have as much confidence as he does in these medications, is he being to optimistic or do you agree with him also? I will write back and tell you what meds he is putting me on when i get the blood tests back.

Yes, I do.

Newer medication regimens for HIV can have few or no side effects, and if adherence and medical monitoring is done correctly, that your should have very little risk of becoming sick.

In other words, HIV medications are the best preventive medicine for persons with HIV infection.

Good luck, BY

Geographic tongue, follow up Q
new combo