Kaletra and combivir

Hi, I really dont hear much talk about Kaletra and combivir on this website. I am starting on this treatment next month and am worried that I am the only one taking it. My viral is 120,000 and tcell is 650. I am in pretty good health except that I am always having stomach problems(on the toilet) and severe Psoriasis.

Combvir and Kaletra is a fine combination. It is potent and generally well tolerated.

I am not completely clear why with a high CD4 you are starting HIV therapy. Is this because your psoriasis is thought to be HIV related and thus it is hoped HIV therapy will control your skin disease? If so, Kaletra may make sense as the popular alternatives Sustiva or Viramune can cause rash which may be hard to appreciate or distinguish from your psoriasis.

Resistant?
Confused about meds