|st johns wort as anti-viral
Jul 7, 2003
my cousin is a chiropractor and uses natural herbs and such in his practice. i talked about treatment options with him and he suggested a strong dose of st johns wort, not as an anti-depressant, but as an anti-viral. what are your thoughts on this?
| Response from Dr. Young
I would be very skeptical of this claim.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.