|What would you expect as a prognosis
Jul 6, 2003
What would you expect as a prognosis of someone infected and caught the infection about 5 years from suspected exposure who adheres to their regimen perfectly?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd venture that their prognosis is excellent-- provided that the medications were chosen well, taken well and followed-up well, so to speak. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- False Positive Rapid Test Waiting Western Blot Hiv
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- HIV Seroconversion Illness At 10 Weeks
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Missouri Laws Of Notification Of Hiv And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.