|What would you expect as a prognosis
Jul 6, 2003
What would you expect as a prognosis of someone infected and caught the infection about 5 years from suspected exposure who adheres to their regimen perfectly?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd venture that their prognosis is excellent-- provided that the medications were chosen well, taken well and followed-up well, so to speak. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.