Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Its the stuck in the 80's guy

I am very interested in the prognosis of hiv patients because my freind was diagnosed. Ive been reading and experts say that there is no evidence that the prognosis is different from hiv negative people its just because they have no long term data since combos have been around since 96, that there are no definate answers. My final question is that im afraid that my freind is not taking his meds because he seems to have no side affects ...is this possible?

Another stuck in the 80's (or 90's) premise...

Newer combinations of medications can offer few or no side effects for many persons. Additionally, increased knowledge about how to best use older medications has permitted their use with fewer side effects than we had in the "dark" days.

Nevertheless, taking the medications with very few missed doses remains the central cornerstone of sucessful, long-term therapy..

Thanks for your question. BY

Please update me
What would you expect as a prognosis