confused about resistance

I asked you a question about resistance and testing a couple of days ago. You answered but I am still confused. If the test does not show drug resistance, does this mean I do not have resistance or that I do have resistance but that it is just not showing up at this time. Please answer in simple words. I notice many answers contain complicated terms, medicine names and double negatives that add to my confusion, ie,. non-nuke;

Sorry for my use of jargon-- simply put, a negative resistance test does not prove the lack of resistance, but is obviously very good to see. The tests are probably most likely to detect resistance earlier in infection than later, but we really don't have good data about if, and when the value of the tests wane. BY

is it possible
vacine how far off?