is it possible
Jul 4, 2003
Can you be infected with hiv and hiv-2 at the same time, if so is this treatable?
Response from Dr. Young
This is a pretty rare situation-- indeed, I'm not aware of any cases here in Colorado (but it certainly is possible elsewhere where HIV2 is more common). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
- Vinegar Douche For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.