|medications for aids
Jul 4, 2003
wow it is great to see real doctors on a forum, anyway my question is... people with hiv that take pills does it progress to the syndrome of aids pr death?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sucessful treatment for HIV or AIDS can either prevent disease progression or restore immune health. Yes, in many cases the use of medications has been shown to prevent death.
thanks for the warm comments. Keep reading and asking questions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.