RE: stopping meds after 3 weeks.

Dear Dr. David, thanks for your answer and time, I really appreciate all the informations you gave me over the last few weeks. I have a very short question on meds, nothing to do with pregnancy. I, shame on me, took my dose later than I was supposed to, twice in a month. Once I felt asleep and once I was giving a speech and could not stop to gulp down soem pills. Delay was 2 hrs in both cases. I did take my pills as soon I could and then took the next dose at the usual time. I'm taking Retrovir 250mg and epivir 150mg each time, twice per day. How bad was the delay doing to me? Is it possible that VL had a significant rebound in 2 hrs? Is it possible that I developed resistance in so few hours? What should I do other than being more careful in the future? Many thanks for your help! G.

Your dedication to your regimen is admirable. Don't worry, your 2 hour delay could not have lead to an increase in viral load and certainly not development of resistance.

Good luck, DW

new regimens
Enough testing?