Jul 2, 2003
are the new classes of drugs expected to work against hiv-2?
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that newer classes of medications have yet been tested against HIV2, but it is definitely worth knowing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.