|Finding a Doctor
Jul 2, 2003
Doctor, What is important to look for when trying to find an HIV doctor/specialist? Who are the best in the S.E. Michigan region? Is there a website I can look at to find a good one? Thank you for your time.
| Response from Dr. Young
Firstly, I'd ask your local AIDS service organizations for recommendations (they can be found in the yellow pages).
Additionally, several national HIV medical organizations have lists of recommended treaters-- the American Academy of HIV Medicine is one such group. You can look them up on line. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.