Finding a Doctor
Jul 2, 2003
Doctor, What is important to look for when trying to find an HIV doctor/specialist? Who are the best in the S.E. Michigan region? Is there a website I can look at to find a good one? Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Young
Firstly, I'd ask your local AIDS service organizations for recommendations (they can be found in the yellow pages).
Additionally, several national HIV medical organizations have lists of recommended treaters-- the American Academy of HIV Medicine is one such group. You can look them up on line. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.