|2nd and final question
Jul 2, 2003
Doctor Yound i submited the post about being infected with a drug resistant strain. You said its probably unlikely that i am infected with a drug resistant virus and to add to this i found out that the partner that infected my partner was also never on meds..does this almost insure i have a drug suseptible virus?
| Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- How Quickly Does Petechiae Arrive From Hiv?
- Lab Test For Rapid Hiv
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Transmission Of Hiv
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.