i am healthy but HIV possitive.

Please help me i am one of the hiv positive men.and my virol lort is 943 and my cd 4 normal so tell me which treatment is better for me and my weight is 89 kgs. my age is 30 and i am right now healthy there is no problem in my body but i want to start treatment so virush will not effect more.please help me and give me best adivse for my body. i hope you will help me awiating for your reply.

If your CD4 cell count is above 350, most HIV doctors would not recommend that you start HIV meds. Your very very low viral load only strengthens this recommendation. This is because the viral load PREDICTS what will happen to the CD4 cells - the higher the viral load, the faster the CD4 cells drop.

Now this sounds curious as there are few diseases, especially infectious diseases, which we detect and then opt to postpone treating until things worsen. HIV specialist are well aware of this contradiction but it is based on our concerns regarding the current crop of HIV meds. Had we powerful, convenient drugs free of toxicity, the story would be different.

Count yourself lucky. Find a good HIV doctor to monitor your counts and keep you up to date on changes to how we treat HIV. DW

Can Trizivir/Viread Combo cause neuropathy?
Stopping after 3 weeks, pro and cons.