|Just checking in...
Jun 27, 2003
Hello Dr. Young:
I have a friend who is just about to start a regime that one of your Q&As addresses:
I read the above Q&A and you answered most of my questions.
However, his Dr. is saying that with the above combination my friend can drink absolutely NO LIQUOR.
"Can you tell me if very light to moderate drinking with the above combination is O.K.?"
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
It's my opinion that life in moderation (including alcohol) is ok with HIV medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.