Dr.Wohl,cd4:cd8=0.87,cd4 very low,how to do??

Dr.Wohl, I'm Linda from China and I ever consulted you about my lasting HIV-symptoms.Now here are new condition with me,I have been with sore throat for 2 months recently and I went to lab to do cd4 test,the result is cd4:cd8=0.87,cd4 count:550,I know this mean my immune system is very weak and my cd4 has dropping very fastly.Another fact is:Another fact is I had an unprotected sex 9 months ago,and I did HIV-ANTIBODY test at 3,4,6,8,9 month and all are negative.In China CDC and hospitals don't offer PCR-DNA test in clinic,so I have no other ways to check HIV...I really believe I have been infected HIV,but antibody tests can't detect it. Dr,wohl,pls give me some suggestion,what should I do now to determine my status????? I only want to know if it is hiv that cause my cd4 drop so fastly, what's your opition about my case??? Dear Dr,pls tell me what's my next step to do,I am really in despair because of my low cd4 and weak immune system...--Linda

Dear Linda,

I think you are probably not HIV+. I know this is not what you want to hear but the antibody test is a good test and indicates your body is not infected with HIV. I do not think PCR will add anything.

HIV
Adherence