Problem Taking My Meds

Dear Doc. I'm not sure whats wrong with me, Since 1994 I was tested positive for the hiv virus. I'ts now 2003 and I have full blown aids, I can't for the life of me, take the meds. I'm on Kaletra and trizavir, For years its been the side effects and I know i need the meds to survive, what kind of help can i get to take these meds.

Side effects of medications are a common problem in the managment of therapy.

There are a ton of tips, tricks and methods to minimize side effects of therapy-- when are you taking your medications? Are you taking them with meals? What type of food- for example.

There shouldn't be a reason why your doctor can't find a regimen that you can take and tolerate-- I'd ask you to communicate your symptoms and questions.

Good luck-- keep us informed how your do. BY

Sustiva or Stocrin???
Would there be a viral load before a Positive result?