|Sustiva or Stocrin???
Jun 17, 2003
Could you please explain the difference if any between Stocrin and Sustiva. I taked Stocrin and now I have Sustiva. Can I continue with Sustiva? As I know it is the same drug.
| Response from Dr. Young
Sustiva is the North American (and parts of Western Europe) trade name for efavirenz. Stocrin is the trade name for efavirenz when marketed elsewhere.
The active drug is the same-- efavirenz. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.