Sustiva or Stocrin???
Jun 17, 2003
Could you please explain the difference if any between Stocrin and Sustiva. I taked Stocrin and now I have Sustiva. Can I continue with Sustiva? As I know it is the same drug.
Response from Dr. Young
Sustiva is the North American (and parts of Western Europe) trade name for efavirenz. Stocrin is the trade name for efavirenz when marketed elsewhere.
The active drug is the same-- efavirenz. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Does HIV Cause Ear Infection?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.