A Question that could benefit many worried multiple posters

In reading many of the questions and asnwers in the several subject matters that are on this site the one I see over and over again is.

"THE QUESTION" 1. sexual encounter 2. everlasting ARS symptoms 3. Testing negitive for a year or more. Here is my question that could ease the mind of me and all of these hundreds of people that keep writing. How many years have people been writing in to The Body with "The Question" And in all those years has any of them written back in to tell you that you were wrong Doc! If not, that fact should give peace to all of the people that keep writing to this site for answers. Also I would also guess that these people write multiple letters to you.

Thanks for your comments--

No one that I am aware of (after several years of reading and writing for TheBody) has ever returned a posting that said that we were wrong.

Indeed, while unprotected sexual exposure should be something of concern about risk of transmission of any number of infections; the diagnostic tests for HIV that we have are quite good at detection.

One last commentary to our readers. This forum is not intended as a discussion about HIV testing, nor is it a place for counsel about other non-HIV related illness. It is my intent that persons with HIV infection can get advice about their treatment options.

Thanks again, BY

Positive Attitude
Positive tested