Jun 7, 2003
Hi....my cousin has HIV and he takes a very expensive medicine for treatment. My question is, what is the most expensive medicine offered to HIV/AIDS patients?
Response from Dr. Young
The single most expensive medication for the treatment of HIV is enfuvirtide (Fuzeon, T-20), whose annual costs are in excess of $20,000 USD. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- Percentage Of White Women With Hiv In America
- Will Hepatitis C Cause Sores On The Skin?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Lower Extremity Neuropathy
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.