Jun 7, 2003
Hi....my cousin has HIV and he takes a very expensive medicine for treatment. My question is, what is the most expensive medicine offered to HIV/AIDS patients?
Response from Dr. Young
The single most expensive medication for the treatment of HIV is enfuvirtide (Fuzeon, T-20), whose annual costs are in excess of $20,000 USD. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.