how long have I been affected

i found out that I was hiv+ Feb of this year! My cd-4 count is 667 and my viral load is 657. My doctor says that I may have been affected about one and half to two years ago! Could this be true? I am trying to narrow it down to the source of how I got the virus?

It is really impossible to say when exactly you were infected. Your low viral load makes it even more probable you could have been infected many many years ago since CD4 cell counts drop very slowly at low viral load levels.

The good news is that with this low level of virus in your blood and high CD4 cell count you do not need to start HIV therapy _ provided you are not suffering from major symptoms of HIV disease.

Resistance Testing Results before starting treatment
protease &probiotics