What to Tell People At The Clinic
Jun 5, 2003
I work at an anonymous hiv testing center. When people ask me how long can they live with modern medicine, what do I tell them. Some say a full lifespan but does this hold true for people infected 4-5 years ago without starting treatment yet?
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Hiv And Pain In Legs
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How Long Does Ars Sore Throat Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.