|What to Tell People At The Clinic
Jun 5, 2003
I work at an anonymous hiv testing center. When people ask me how long can they live with modern medicine, what do I tell them. Some say a full lifespan but does this hold true for people infected 4-5 years ago without starting treatment yet?
| Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.