Jun 4, 2003
My percentage is 42. Is that acceptable?
For the year after I tested positive, (before I started the study) my CD4 consistently came back between 580-700. I guess thats why I don't understand why I cant break 500 again.
Response from Dr. Young
A CD4% of 42 is excellent-- depending on the assay and lab, it's probably in the normal range. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.