Jun 4, 2003
My percentage is 42. Is that acceptable?
For the year after I tested positive, (before I started the study) my CD4 consistently came back between 580-700. I guess thats why I don't understand why I cant break 500 again.
| Response from Dr. Young
A CD4% of 42 is excellent-- depending on the assay and lab, it's probably in the normal range. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.