|what to do?
Jun 4, 2003
I am an illegal worker. I have never been tested HIV. But, i'm sure that I'm HIV+. Now, I'm losing my weight, and have a serious skin rash /for a half year/, night sweat /once/. I can't afford HIV drugs. I don't have any health insurance or social security number. What i CAN DO?
Response from Dr. Young
The first, and most important thing to do is to get HIV tested. I'm sure that there are local agencies that can do free and anonymous testing. BY
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.