Jun 1, 2003
My wife and i will like to have a baby. i'm pos +, she's neg -. my cd4=394, vl=29000. after discussing it with my doctor, he told me that there is a sperm washing alternative avaliable today and he referred me to a specialist in new york area. but the problem is that i reside in Dallas. Is there any place else that we can get that done besides new york area (somewhere down south). an answer will be appreciated.
Response from Dr. Young
I am not aware of locations in the Southern US that perform this procedure, but would welcome any comments from our readers. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What Cures Chlamydia In Men?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.