sperm washing

My wife and i will like to have a baby. i'm pos +, she's neg -. my cd4=394, vl=29000. after discussing it with my doctor, he told me that there is a sperm washing alternative avaliable today and he referred me to a specialist in new york area. but the problem is that i reside in Dallas. Is there any place else that we can get that done besides new york area (somewhere down south). an answer will be appreciated.

I am not aware of locations in the Southern US that perform this procedure, but would welcome any comments from our readers. BY

Can +man have baby with -woman?
husband just starting meds. after knowing he was + for 10 years.