Jun 1, 2003
My wife and i will like to have a baby. i'm pos +, she's neg -. my cd4=394, vl=29000. after discussing it with my doctor, he told me that there is a sperm washing alternative avaliable today and he referred me to a specialist in new york area. but the problem is that i reside in Dallas. Is there any place else that we can get that done besides new york area (somewhere down south). an answer will be appreciated.
Response from Dr. Young
I am not aware of locations in the Southern US that perform this procedure, but would welcome any comments from our readers. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can You Get Aids From Unprotected Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Clinical Assessment For Pregnant Woman
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.