Legal Immigrant in NYC
Jun 1, 2003
Doctors: Can a HIV infected legal immigrant avail of HIV medical assistance in NYC without becoming a canidate for deportation? Thanks for any responce. Taki
Response from Dr. Young
I'd contact your local AIDS service organizations for information and insight for who or where to go for medical assistance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.