|Legal Immigrant in NYC
Jun 1, 2003
Doctors: Can a HIV infected legal immigrant avail of HIV medical assistance in NYC without becoming a canidate for deportation? Thanks for any responce. Taki
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd contact your local AIDS service organizations for information and insight for who or where to go for medical assistance. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.