Can you explain these results Please?

Dear Dr. Young & Dr. Wohl,

Can you please explain the following results?

I have been taking herbal medication for about 9 months now with the following results. In your opinion is this medication doing me good?

23.09.2002

CD4 count........555 CD4 percentage...18 Lympo count......3086 Lympo percentage.67.1

02.11.2002

CD4 count........942 CD4 percentage...21.6 Lympo count......4361 Lympo percentage.62.3

13.01.2003

CD4 count........444 CD4 percentage...21.8 Lympo count......2038 Lympo percentage.47.4

01.04.2003

CD4 count........423 CD4 percentage...28.1 Lympo count......1930 Lympo percentage.45.1

07.05.2003

CD4 count.........430 CD4 percentage....36.31 Lympo count.......1570 Lympo percentage..32.40

As you can see from the results that the CD4 percenatge has been increasing every test, but the CD4 count changed in the second test but remained sort of unchanged in the rest. The Lympocyte count and percentage both have decreased. Is this good or am I being eaten up on the inside.

Are these increases and decreases good? Unfortunately I do not have anybody to turn to here in my country, thats why I have come to you for help. Please advise.

A brief history of my condition: I tested positive about a year back, I had started losing weight, skin was becomming very dark and dry, loss of appetite, no stamina, insomnia etc... however on starting this herbal medication (not available for sale) all these conditions started improving, I sleep very well, I love eating now, I have much much more stamina and overall improvement in my healkth condition. It is as though I am normal again.

All I need to know from you fine Gentlemen is should I continue with what I am on or should I just stop. I want to know that my insides are ok.

Please do answer.

Thanking you in anticipation.

It would appear to me that the key measure (CD4%) has improved steadily with time.

Given that your clinical symptoms are improving, I'd stay with whatever things that your doing.

Make sure to continue to get monitoring, especially your CD4s, since this is the key set of numbers that will determine your risk of having an AIDS complication.

Good luck. BY

Meds for a while then no meds
Buffalo Hump can it be made smaller by any means?