May 29, 2003
How long does it take to develop oral signs of hiv infection. I had unprotected sex 2 years ago and now i have very small red spots that occur once in a while on my inner cheeks of my mouth. I do not have thrush or hairy lukoplakia. Should i be concerned that this might be a symptom?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Hard to tell. If you think you could have been HIV infected 2 years ago, I would recommend you get an HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- Does Nat Screen For Hiv 1 And 2?
- Handjob Vaginal Fluids Menstrual HIV Risk
- HIV-positive People Traveling And Immigrating To Europe
- How Long After Infection Will I Test Positive For HIV?
- Laws In Illinois Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.