Thanks

Dear friends, actually I have no questions as your websites answers most of them. I just want to let you know that your work here gives me a lot of power, hope and confidence. Tomorrow it is one year ago since I got my positive results. I am glad that this year is over and that I am looking hopefully and happy into the future. If this website was a movie, you would get the Oscar for your lifetime achievements. Chris from Germany

Chris- Thank you for your kind words. It is great to know that our efforts here are of benefit to people, especially to know that we reach places outside of the US.

BY

please help me
Combination therapy or prophylaxsis ?