|I have an embarassing problem
May 28, 2003
I have anal bleeding recently. I had it once before this about a year ago. I feel no pain at all. I was sitting on the couch, and sudenly there was blood on my pains. I am so embarass to go to the doctor.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
This shouldn't be an embarrasing medical question. Indeed, bleeding from the rectum (or anus) could result from something as minor as hemorrhoids. However, because there are some more serious medical conditions that can cause rectal bleeding, I'd advise you to have your doctor check things out. Good luck. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.