May 24, 2003
Hello, I am wondering if I might have reached my setpoint. My initial(4/10/03) viral load was 107779 and cd4 was 603. My last (5/12/03) viral load was 132960 and cd4 was 858. I tested positive on April 2, but could have been infected between 2-11 months ago. I tested negative in July, 2001. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Young
It would look like you've reached your setpoint. This typically occurs after about 3-4 months after initial infection, and from what you've said, this timeline is consistent with your labs. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.