|Looking For IDC Specalist
May 19, 2003
Recently moved to Tobyhanna PA.(Monroe County PA) will continue to see specialist in NYC however looking for backup quality IDC specalist in my area for emergancies ,please advice.
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd contact your local AIDS-service organization or the American Academy of HIV medicine (both are probably search-able on the web). -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- Most Common Std's Among College Students
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.