|Looking For IDC Specalist
May 19, 2003
Recently moved to Tobyhanna PA.(Monroe County PA) will continue to see specialist in NYC however looking for backup quality IDC specalist in my area for emergancies ,please advice.
| Response from Dr. Young
I'd contact your local AIDS-service organization or the American Academy of HIV medicine (both are probably search-able on the web). -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.