On My birthday I Found Out I am HIVPos

I just found out that I am hiv pos. I am trying to find a physician in my area to find out what to do next. I live in Orange County and need listings of Physicians that are nearby. Can you tell me whom I should seeZ

I will try to help but there are an incredible number of Orange Counties in the US. In fact, as I sit here in Chapel Hill, I too am in Orange County... North Carolina. Please tell me what state you live in.

If you are Orange County, California you should contact The Orange County Federation at (949) 862-5700 to get advice. Also check out The Center/Orange County http://www.thecenteroc.org/services/benefits.htm

Both groups advocate for HIV/AIDS affected persons in this area of California.

Thanks Dr Wohl, follow up to blood donation
When/how to get tested if infected very recently(continued)