Thanks Dr Wohl, follow up to blood donation

Hi my name is Erin you kindly responded to my post about my concern over a possible HIV+ result from a blood donation. Well my boyfriends test came back also negative. Based on this information my DR tells me there is no way I could have it and that the blood bank gave me a false +. Me and my boyfriend were both tested for everything 10 months ago just as a precaution and we both were clean and neither of us has strayed outside of our relationship. Also I found out during that same blood drive one of my coworkers received an "elevated liver enzymes" result and he too was notified and deferred. He also went and got tested by his DR who tells him everything is fine and within normal range.

Anyways thank you for you help. I am very thankful I am healthy. This is a really cool site.

Erin

I am glad things worked out for you and appreciate your comments. DW

This is the wierdest case, what do u say about this???
On My birthday I Found Out I am HIVPos