May 13, 2003
I am pos for one year, vl about 350K and tcells around 500. No treatment yet and i would like to wait a while. Sometimes at night my legs perspire a bit and get wet. I am ot drenched though. Is this probably virus-related?
| Response from Dr. Young
Night sweats could very well be related to the virus, though persons with night sweats should bring this to the attention of their doctors. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Sex Bottom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Oral Sex With No Protection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Shower?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Precum?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Swallowing Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.