May 13, 2003
I am pos for one year, vl about 350K and tcells around 500. No treatment yet and i would like to wait a while. Sometimes at night my legs perspire a bit and get wet. I am ot drenched though. Is this probably virus-related?
Response from Dr. Young
Night sweats could very well be related to the virus, though persons with night sweats should bring this to the attention of their doctors. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.