|different drug formulations
May 12, 2003
Hi, I am looking to improve drugs formulations. Which HIV treatment drugs could use an improved formulation (e.g. which drugs would benefit from dosing once rather than twice a day.) Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
If you're going to work on improving drug formulations you should have a look at the list of drugs and the ones that still don't have a once-daily formulation. In that regard, the best pay dirt is probably in the protease inhibitor class, although a couple of PIs with the potential for once-daily dosing should be coming shortly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.