Have you heard of this new drug?
May 12, 2003
There is a new drug being tested called IMMUDEL and it is designed to indefinately keep a person from developing aids. It is also expected to restore people with full blown aids to normal immune function even though they would still remain hiv posative. What do you think about this drug and when do you think it will be available. I have been recently infected and stating treatment. I am 22 years old do you think it is possible i can live a full life?
Response from Dr. Young
I am not aware of this product. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- How Long Can The HIV Virus Survive In The Environment?
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.