Have you heard of this new drug?
May 12, 2003
There is a new drug being tested called IMMUDEL and it is designed to indefinately keep a person from developing aids. It is also expected to restore people with full blown aids to normal immune function even though they would still remain hiv posative. What do you think about this drug and when do you think it will be available. I have been recently infected and stating treatment. I am 22 years old do you think it is possible i can live a full life?
Response from Dr. Young
I am not aware of this product. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.