herds to enhance immune system
May 7, 2003
Have you ever heard of a product called Sutherlandia?? From what I understand, this product is use to enhance the immune system. There is also another product that act in the same form,mmunomax. Have you ever heard of any of these products? And if so, what do you think of the performance?
Response from Dr. Young
I've not heard of the product. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.