|gw908, t-20, and atazanavir
May 7, 2003
Dr. Young, Are gw908, t-20, and atazanavir available for patients to purchase?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
GW908 (also known as fos-amprenavir) is a new protease inhibitor and is not yet available to patients (outside of clinical trials). The drug was submitted to the US FDA for review, so hopefully we might see the drug on the market by year's end.
Atazanavir, like 908 has been submitted to the FDA for review. An expanded access program is available for the medication.
T-20 (enfuvirtide, Fuzeon) has been approved by the US FDA and is available on a limited basis through a lottery-based system.
Hope this is useful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.